God often wills that we do not seek his will and in turn we break his will according to his will. RWD
That statement is true, properly understood.
This class discusses meaty concepts such as:
* God’s necessary will
* God’s free will
* God’s antecedent will
* God’s consequent will
* God’s will of precept
* God’s will of decree
* God’s will for our lives (wisdom)
* God’s valuations or appraisals pertain to God’s preceptive will
* Abstracting particulars from the whole lends aid to understanding “God’s will be done.”
* What is God’s will for my life? Whatever happens, obedience or something else?
* How does God’s decretive and preceptive wills relate to God’s will for our lives?
* Analogy: God’s will of precept will be identical to his decretive will when the visible church is identical to the invisible church.
* What about such spiritual jargon as, “God showed me…”?
You must be logged in to post a comment.